Friday 22 February 2013


IMPORTANT!

Info: Removing the Shackles    www.removingtheshackles.net

La politicienne Australienne Ann Bressington résigne de son poste dans le Gouvernement corporatif et rejoin le OPPT!!!






C'EST FINI!!!! 
_________________________________________________________________

FRIDAY, 22 FEBRUARY 2013


Australian Politician is resigning from Foreclosed Government and is OPPT-ing IN



http://peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/australian-politician-is-resigning-from.html


SATURDAY, 23 FEBRUARY 2013


Australian Politician is resigning from Foreclosed Government and is OPPT-ing IN


Australian Politician is resigning from Foreclosed Government and is OPPT-ing IN



Australian Politician is resigning from Foreclosed Government and is OPPT-ing IN

 http://www.facebook.com/ann.bressington.7?fref=ts

Ann Bressington: I will be attending an information session/workshop on OPPT in a couple of weeks. On my return I will organize some sessions here and we can set up teams to start rolling this out. Of course you all realise that once this starts I am not a legally elected member of parliament - YAHOOOO.


http://www.facebook.com/groups/OPPTAUS/permalink/485814094811803/

Ann Bressington: Ross hanley i do realize I am not a legally elected member of parliament. that is what makes this soooo exciting. I am preapring my resignation with the reason that will kick this shit off.

.....I am organizing a call with them tomorrow to get up to speed. As i said between last night and this afternoon i have watched, listened, read now i just need to know how to execute this. I am a visual person.

Lisa Harrison has extended a cordial invitation for her to join the Oppt-in show and 

cha
t to Heather live!

No comments:

Post a Comment